I had to share...this story tickled me....
So when you have a sick child...mama gets nervous...esp. if it is accompanied with BIG tummy pains.....vomiting...runny poo....and then it get tops off with a fever....so yes this mama took her lil' Phi-pher to the E.R. on Monday morning...b/c she hasn't been able to keep ANYTHING down...even water was making her spout...can you imagine lil' girly Sophia...dry heaving...and still she sounded like a princess....BOY...when I hit the porcelain god...I sound like a beast-ly princess...if that makes sense.....anyway..during this whole sickness...Kai boy has been so sweet...and even deciding to lay with her on the couch...even though...in the back of my mind...I'm thinking he should move away so he doesn't get sick...(but we think Kai gave it to Sophia....b/c of his belly aches last week.....) but nonetheless...he stayed and watched a movie with her...so sweet...and he many times would fill up her water for her...get her baby for her...tell me that she was really really warm....and told me and Kent, "I wish there was something that I could do to help, Soph!"....he missed his virus toting sister...to be expected.....she usually is his shadow....and he missed his shadow...;-)
Anyway...during the last few days ...I'd hold her and I would ask her if her tummy was upset...and she was say yes....and she said it hurt really bad....then she started saying that her tummy was really really mad.....almost every time her tummy pains came back....then this morning...she came up and said...looking better....fever gone....she said...,"Mama...my tummy is just a lil' bit angry...."....I was chuckling with Kent on the car ride to school...about what she said....I told Kent I thought that was so cute that her tummy was a lil' bit angry...and then told me, "Yeah...prolly b/c we would ask her if her tummy was UPSET."....It dawned on me she had put actual feelings toward her aching tummy....
BAD tummy pains = really really mad tummy
minor tummy pains = just a lil' bit angry
Cute things kids say....or this one hit me funny...it made me giggle...esp...since Sophia has perked up today...but still propped up on the couch....resting until the virus decides to leave!
I'm planning on bloggin' tonight....have some art projects to finish too....so hopefully they all will get done....
T2dalessnervousG






No comments:
Post a Comment